Job: Anime Reviewer
1) What makes you a(n) [geek or otaku]?
My obsessive personality, to put it simply. When I find things that interest me, I quickly spiral into fanboy-dom and lose track of what I’m doing. I can go hours without sleep or spend fistloads of money before I catch myself and realize what’s happening.
2) Zombie invasion will hit your town in t-minus 24 hours: What will you do?
You have to wonder what kind of zombie invasion is happening. Assuming it’s the worst of the worst (L4D-fast-intelligent-ruthless zombies) I’d join the best alliance I could find. We’d then make a safe house in the nearest Costco/Walmart and wade out the attack.
3) You will be banished to a deserted island and can only bring 3 items: Which 3 will you bring?
I’d have to go with Wakko’s Gag Bag (Animaniacs), the Portal Gun (Portal), and the TARDIS (Doctor Who). It would be like I had my very own resort - I distinctly remember the Doctor saying that he has a pool in the library…
4) You just moved into a neighborhood inhabited by a bunch of fictional characters (anime, manga, comics, games, tv, film, etc.):
a. Who would you borrow sugar from?
Anyone really. Except the Weasley twins… never know what they’d slip you.
b. Who would you ask to baby sit the kids?
Tifa (Final Fantasy VII). She seems like she’d be good with kids.
c. Whose wi-fi do you steal?
Gear (Static Shock)? Maybe? I think he’d be cool with that.
d. Who’s your BFF?
Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender) cause why not?
e. Whose Facebook invite do you not accept?
Orochimaru (Naruto) cause there is NO good reason why he’s that creepy.
5) Five Words: Darling, Fetch the Battle Axe.