1) What makes me a(n) [geek or otaku]?
Let’s see, first and foremost I have to at least go through my day with references to film and Anime. If the opportunity arises I’ll always make a reference, if not I’ll quote a film, even if it’s a simple line I’ll have made the connection to a film. After that I always have to go and catch the daily episodes of Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and Doctor Who. When I’m not doing any of those I try to catch a movie that’s playing on TV or pop in a DVD and let it play in the background.
2) Zombie invasion will hit your town in t-minus 24 hours: What will you do?
Quite honestly first I’d dump as much oil and grease on the roads. Try and get a zombie army to catch me on slippery streets why don’t you? Next up, I’d place myself in a giant rolling ball with a stereo inside with me while I blast Ridin’ Dirty by Chamillionaire. Looking at the zombies as they hear the lyrics “They see me rollin’, they hatin’, tryna catch me ridin’ dirty…” would just be too priceless for me.
3) You will be banished to a deserted island and can only bring 3 items: Which 3 will you bring?
This’ll be fun to answer.
- Charged portable DVD Player
- DVD copy of Pirates of the Carribean
- Rope to tie up some sea turtles so I can emulate Captain Jack Sparrow’s escape from the island Barbosa left him to die on.
4) You just moved into a neighborhood inhabited by a bunch of fictional characters (anime, manga, comics, games, tv, film, etc.):
a. Who would you borrow sugar from?
Sanji the cook (One Piece), he would always have some sugar stocked and definitely of the best quality.
b. Who would you ask to baby sit the kids?
Light Yagami (Death Note), he would make sure the kids behave.
c. Whose wi-fi do you steal?
Batman. Bruce definitely has the best internet service around.
d. Who’s your BFF?
Keitaro Urashima (Love Hina), free rent in an all-girl dormitory? You bet he’s my BFF.
e. Whose Facebook invite do you not accept?
Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto), why? Because the dude is meant to be forever alone.
5) Five Words: I am open to interpretation.