1) What makes you a(n) [geek or otaku]?
Hmm, I think what makes me a geek (with slight otaku leanings) is that every night before I go to bed, in between those questions of God, mankind and life, I’m always wondering who would truly win on Dancing With The Stars: Optimus Prime or Son Goku (Dragonball). I mean Prime has got those long dancer’s legs but Goku has shown instances where the Saiyan can truly get down. I mean look at the fusion dance.
It’s either that or the fact that I approach most conversations like a Mass Effect dialogue wheel.
2) Zombie invasion will hit your town in t-minus 24 hours: What will you do?
1. Find the wandering merchant from Resident Evil 4 and stock up on weapons, herbs, clean underwear and cheese whiz.
2. Map a course to my local Walmart or Sam’s Club, prepare to barricade.
3. Assemble my own Left For Dead team which will include, myself, my best friend, my sister, and Thor. It’s not cheating if I’ve got a Norse God of Thunder right?
3) You will be banished to a deserted island and can only bring 3 items: Which 3 will you bring?
1. Extra Nintendo DS Battery
2. Nintendo DS
3. DS copy of Chrono Trigger
It won’t last that long, but I’ll still treasure every minute just as I did the first time I played.
4) You just moved into a neighborhood inhabited by a bunch of fictional characters (anime, manga, comics, games, tv, film, etc.):
a. Who would you borrow sugar from?
I’d borrow sugar from Chun-Li (Street Fighter) and hope that I’ve got enough charm for that meeting to evolve into one of those cheesy Skinemax situations I wasn’t suppose to watch as a kid. It’s either that or get kicked mercilessly.
I’m not picky.
b. Who would you ask to baby sit the kids?
What? He seems like a friendly enough fellow.
c. Whose wi-fi do you steal?
d. Who’s your BFF?
Soundwave (Transformers), cause you know he DJ’s the best parties.
e. Whose Facebook invite do you not accept?
The Monarch (Venture Brothers), just to see if it’s enough to get him to arch me.
5) Five Words: