Sorry about not trying keeping up with the news of late. While the rest of the world awaits Black 2 and White 2, and as the excitement over Conquest settles down, there are some updates to share regardless of how old they are.
After the break, I’ll post a few to be aware of.
Perhaps the most important of the batch is the announcement of a Genesect WiFi giveaway. While this only applies to Japan for now, it also means that Genesect will be available to the rest of the world soon. That is, of course, if you don’t have plans to trade for a legit one with a Japanese game that can download it. The Genesect event is scheduled from August 11 to September 14.
In other news:
- Two new Conquest WiFi events have been announced. One is for Keiji and the other is to unlock Reshiram. The Keiji event has already gone live while Reshiram is set for July 30. All WiFi events end on December 31, 2012.
- The Global Link is back up and running, and to commemorate the new look, a Porygon with its hidden ability (Analytic) is being promoted. To obtain this Pokémon, you’ll need a password. For the United States and Australia, it is IGNPORYGON. A PokéDoll and a new C-Gear skin can also be obtained, the latter requiring a password as well, which is PORYZCGEAR2012. This promotion is available until September 27, 2012.
- For the list of European passwords: UK and every other region games = PORYEUROGAMERNET; Spanish games = PORYEUROGAMERES; French games = PORYEUROGAMERFR; German games = PORYEUROGAMERDE. The password for the C-Gear skin is the same as above.
- A Piplup WiFi event is scheduled for Japan’s BW2 games, and it knows Sing, a move it normally cannot learn. This is to commemorate Meloetta’s movie short. It runs until August 9 for those able to obtain it.
- This is also a bit old but a new clip of Mei (the BW2 female MC) and Cheren battling has be released. You may watch it right here:
- There are a number of new adds and events to Black 2 and White 2 games, including several World Tournament WiFi downloads.
That is all for now. Keep your eye out for more news and do check the source site for your up-to-the-minute needs.