A new, even more slimmer PlayStation 3 was just officially unveiled at Tokyo Game Show by Sony. A bundled, 250 GB version will hit North American shelves on September 25th for $269.
Hit the break for more details.
Provided in two colors, “charcoal black” and “classic white,” it will be 25 percent smaller and 20 percent lighter than the PS3 Slim. The first set of new PS3’s will be bundled with Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Game Of The Year Edition and a $30 digital content voucher for DUST 514.
More release dates and prices as follows courtesy of IGN:
- 250GB - $269 (Bundle Only) - September 25th
- 500GB - $299 - October 30th
Europe and PAL Territories
- Flash Memory 12GB - 229 Euros - October 12th
- 500GB - 299 Euros - September 28th
- 250GB - 24,900 Yen - October 4th
- 500GB - 29,800 Yen - October 4th
With the unveiling of new the PS3 model, Sony also unveiled its new slogan: “All day PlayStation, everyday PlayStation.”